Friday, September 19, 2014

Sandstorm

In 25 of March 2011 I saw a massive sandstorm engulfed Kuwait in a minute. I was scared because I never saw sandstorm like this before. I was setting near the beach with my friend and we hurried up to our car. My mom called me and she said come back to home quickly. Because the sand came over my home and I was scared about my family. But I can't move my car because I don't see anything. So,I waited till the storm finished. After 5 hours, the sandstorm goes away. When it finished I saw that it caused many damages like fallen down trees and the sand goes into every house in the city. But fortunately no one died but many people who have asthma went to hospital because they felt tired and they can't breathe. All in all, that day I will never forget because it was like a film for me.

1 comment:

  1. Abdullah,

    You need to write the correct past tense of each verb in your paragraph. Please correct the verb mistakes and let me know so that I can give you a full mark. Right now, I can only give you 10/20.

    ReplyDelete